Teaching & Curriculum Resources
We actively encourage curriculum teaching staff to use subject specific careers information to engage students in learning and where their subjects can take them.
The resources are designed to be easily used and applied by Curriculum subject staff through lessons, homework and/or extra-curricular sessions.
My Learning, My Future will include inspiration and resources for teaching staff to:
- Highlight the relevance of their subject to future careers and opportunities
- Support students to understand pathways from each subject to future careers and opportunities
- Highlight to students how they are developing essential skills in each subject
- Embed careers in curriculum teaching and learning
- Identify extra-curricular and employer engagement opportunities to enhance students engagement in subjects
We will continue to add to these resources to support curriculum staff in highlighting the relevance of their subject to future careers and opportunities and to how they can set teaching and learning in the context of the world of work.
Below are links to resources by subject, which feature resources including: (currently being updated.)
- ‘My Learning, My Future’ Teacher Inspiration Guide
- ‘My Learning, My Future’ Student facing slide deck
- ‘My Learning, My Future’ KS3 Homework Tasks
- Subject specific ‘Careers across the Curriculum’ Lesson Plans and Resources