Remote Learning Provision
During this period of remote learning, students should access all their lessons on Microsoft Teams.
Students are expected to follow their timetable and log on to the relevant Team for the lesson timetabled for that particular period. Students should join the Live Meet on Microsoft Teams. They should have their camera on but remain silent for their teacher to begin the virtual session.
Their teacher will:
- Take a register
- Introduce the learning objectives
- Explain the activities students are expected to complete, with expected timings
- Show students where they can access the resources and submit their work
- Take questions using the ‘hands up’ function or chat function
- Remain available online to answer questions throughout the lesson via Microsoft Teams