Remote Access including 365
For full access to your PC, software and folders please use Remote Desktop - instructions below.
Or if you wish to just access your 365 account please go to website http://outlook.office365.com
Then use your school email address and login password to access the webmail
FULL REMOTE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
Remote desktop will allow you to access a computer in school from home.
- To save the remote desktop icon onto your home computer click here (in Chrome right click and 'Save Link as...' )
- Once saved, double click the icon
- When asked, click connect
- Enter your school username and password (Please ensure that you type WHS\ before your username. e.g. WHS\BloggsJoe)
The benefit of using remote desktop is that it will allow you to access your work and use many of the school programs from home.
- A windows PC running Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8 /10
- A broadband internet connection.
What happens if you experience any Problems?
If you struggle to log onto the system please ensure your computer is fully up-to-date with the latest windows updates, please click the link below for the latest windows updates -
You can now use Remote Desktop on other devices such as Mac’s and devices running ios and Android.
Just download the Microsoft Remote Desktop App from your device’s store.
For Mac click Here
For ios click Here
For Android click Here
You will then need to configure the app. Click Here for a guide on how to configure the app on an Apple device (i.e. iPad, iPhone or Mac.)
Please be aware that although the app may appear different on other devices the settings will be the same.
If you experience any issues getting connected, please send an email with as much detail as possible to the work from home helpdesk and we will try and assist you to get connected.
Students can access their normal login page with all Application links on here