Period 0 and 6 Intervention
Year 11 Intervention and support.
Our period 0 and 6 schedule is now confirmed.
Period 0 is intervention before school. Period 6 is intervention after school
Teachers are running a mix of general revision and focused support sessions for Year 11 students.
- Attendance to after school English, Maths and Science intervention is compulsory.
- Compulsory interventions in other subjects will begin after the mock exams, for targeted students
- You can find compulsory interventions on your child’s timetable.
- If not invited, students can and should speak to their subject teacher or the subject leader about what is specifically on offer in each subject.
- They run from 15.10-16.10 or before school
Please encourage and support your child to attend. Our intervention sessions have significant impact on student outcomes.