Careers and Work Experience
Your school Careers Adviser can help you with planning your career path. You can talk to your Careers Adviser about any ideas you have for the future – or check out what might be available to you after Year 11
What do Careers Advisers do?
- Careers Adviser help people to make decisions about their education, training and future career.
- They can discuss your career ideas with you and look at how these match the skills, qualifications and experience that you have, or need to get to success in your chosen area.
- They can tell you about entry requirements for different careers, courses, training, job vacancies and job trends in your local area. They can also help you with CV writing and can advise on applying for jobs and courses.
- Careers Advisers usually talk to you individually but they also work with groups of people.
- Careers Advisers have professional qualifications.
Overview of Careers Education at Worthing High School CLICK HERE
Worthing High School holds the INVESTORS IN CAREERS Award - CLICK HERE
Please clink the links to the right for more information.