Learning about apprenticeships can be daunting, so we’ve included some of the key facts you need to know to begin to help you explore the opportunities available.
• Apprenticeships are real jobs, and you will earn a real wage
• Apprenticeships are available to anyone over the age of 16, living in England and have no upper age limit
• Apprenticeships have four levels, intermediate, advanced, higher and degree
• An apprentice will spend 20% of their time off-the-job training
• Many apprenticeship vacancies are advertised on Find an Apprenticeship, the government portal - https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
For more information about apprenticeships, visit HERE & also click on the Films link to the right of this page to see some really useful videos showing you Apprenticeship roles linked to subjects.
HMRC are a large local employer with a diverse range of Apprenticeship opportunities within their locally based organisation and have provided us with useful resources below with information on apprenticeships with them.