Year 11 Mock Exams start Monday 7 February 2022
As you will be aware, the Year 11’s will sit their second set of mock examinations during the fortnight, beginning Monday 7 February.
The exam fortnight will also be a period of study leave, this means when students do not have exams, they can revise at home and independently prepare.
All Year 11 students have had an assembly and have been reminded of the following key points:
· Study leave is a period at home in between exams and is for hard work and independent study. This is not a time to socialise
· Students must have the correct equipment for each exam
· Students must arrive at the correct time: 8:50am for 9am exams, 11am for 11:25am exams and 13:45 for 14:00 exams. They should go straight to the Millennium Hall, apart from Monday, when they should go to the Dance Studio.
· All students should have a mock timetable, if they are unable to access the outlook calendar. Copies can requested from firstname.lastname@example.org
· Students should have work to do. There are lots of revision materials on Google classroom but it is not too late to speak to teachers, should they need past papers, revision materials etc.
It would be very helpful if parents/carers could remind their children of our expectations and make sure they are fully prepared for their first exam on Monday.
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Year 11 students the very best of luck, they have been working extremely hard in school and we hope they can maintain this for the next two weeks.