PE Department Weekly Update 8 july 2021
Please find below this week's update from the PE team.
Please find the link to Summer Term 2 clubs.
PE Extra-Curricular Clubs – Summer Term 2 click here
There are a few changes to clubs this week
· Thursday 8 July – NO CLUBS due to Activ8 Day set up apart from Year 9 street dance club with Rosie
· Friday 9 July – NO CLUBS due to Activ8 Day and slightly early finish time.
Extracurricular clubs will finish for this academic year on Wednesday 14 July due to Focus week the last week of term.
Only clubs running w/c 12 July are listed below:
- Year 7 & 8 basketball
- Year 7 tennis
- Year 8 rounder’s
- Year 9 Football
- Year 7 boys/girls football
- Year 8 athletics
- Year 9 rounder’s
- Year 9/10 tennis
- Cricket clubs will run as normal
- Year 7 Dance club will run on Tuesday instead
- All other clubs this night cancelled due to an all staff meeting
NB: Year 8 Street Dance club please refer to email sent out previously with new dates and times.
Beat the teacher weekly update
Race to Tokyo Challenge
A huge congratulations to all students and staff who took part in the Race to Tokyo challenge. Students and staff have been putting in the km efforts via whichever mode of exercise they choose (run, cycle, scoot, etc) and as a whole community, we have made it to Tokyo and completed a collective total of 13,124.74km. The final table is below.
For current positions please click here.
Community points and individual merits will be awarded as normal.