New - Non Screen Curriculum Days 2021
Our new Curriculum Days will provide students with a day of off-screen activities whilst continuing to cover curriculum content (not enrichment).
Non Screen - Curriculum Days
- To provide students with a day of off-screen activities whilst continuing to cover curriculum content (not enrichment).
Students will be ‘off-screen’ on the following days:
- Curriculum Day 1 – Friday 26th Feb
- Curriculum Day 2 – Thursday 4th March
- Curriculum Day 3 – Wednesday 10th March
- Curriculum Day 4 – Tuesday 16th March
- Curriculum Day 5 – Monday 22nd March
These days have been rotated to ensure even curriculum contact
Teachers will upload instructions to the Team Assignment for each lesson the night before the Curriculum Day. Students should then copy the instructions into their planners that night to minimise screen time on their Curriculum Day.
Tutors will take a register on Teams to ensure students are prepared for their day. All students will need to attend their Tutor session on that day.
We hope that you are able to support us with this by ensuring your son/daughter is prepared the night before their Curriculum Day and that they submit all work within 24 hours of each of the days.