Our PE Kit is changing!
Governors have now approved a slight change in our school PE uniform so that our students can benefit from better quality sportswear when taking part in PE lessons and sports fixtures.
. This will have the following impact on students:
- New Year 7 students (starting in Sept 20) will have to wear the new branded PE kit – please see the attached updated uniform policy and uniform order form from our supplier.
- From Sept. 20 years 8-11 can continue to wear the old style PE kit. Should any item need replacing, students should only purchase new PE kit items which need to be purchased from our supplier in the normal manner. Students may choose to wear the new style PE kit immediately, this is perfectly acceptable.
The new kit comprises of:
Compulsory items only available from SWI:
- Plain WHS sports shorts or plain WHS sports skort with school logo
- WHS Performance Polo Shirt with school logo
- WHS Sports Performance Training Top with school logo
Optional items which can be purchased from a store of your choice:
- Plain black jogging bottoms no designer logos or names
- Black sports socks
- Sport Trainers and suitable footwear for outdoor team games, i.e. football or hockey boots will be required
SWI will also continue to stock our reversible rugby top for students who wish to purchase this optional item.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the changes to the PE kit please contact Mr Swift.