Non uniform day Thursday 18 October
The school will be holding a non-uniform day on Thursday 18 October 2018 to support the Mayor’s Charities
The Charities we will be supporting are:
• Ferring County Centre, which provides care and support for people with learning disabilities
• Havilard House, which is a non-profit organisation which cares for people with dementia
• Love Your Hospital, which supports three hospitals which make up Western Sussex Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
A contribution of at least £1 is asked of students for this worthwhile cause.
Students should observe the following:
· Students can wear any suitable non-uniform, although fancy dress will not be permitted.
· Whilst students are allowed to wear non-school uniform, usual standards regarding jewellery, make up and suitable hair styles and colours will still be in place.
We would like students to bring in their cash donations only (minimum of £1.00) as soon as is possible and hand them to their Form Tutors by next Wednesday, 17th October at the latest. This ensures that all contributions are collected and accounted for in advance of the day.
I would like to emphasise to students that normal lessons will take place and therefore items and styles of an inappropriate nature will not be permitted and this does include hair dye.
We are very grateful for your support in raising funds for this very important charity.
MISS R YOUNG
Charity and Community Co-ordinator