Remote desktop will allow you to access a computer in school from home.
- To save the remote desktop icon onto your home computer click here (in Chrome right click and 'Save Link as...' )
- Once saved, double click the icon
- When asked, click connect
- Enter your school username and password (Please ensure that you type WHS before your username. e.g. WHS BloggsJoe)
The benefit of using remote desktop is that it will allow you to access your work and use many of the school programs from home.
- A windows PC running Windows XP / Vista / 7 or 8
- A broadband internet connection.
What happens if you experience any Problems?
If you struggle to log onto the system please ensure your computer is fully up-to-date with the latest windows updates, please click the link below for the latest windows updates -
You can now use
Remote Desktop on other devices such as Mac’s and devices running ios and
Just download the Microsoft Remote Desktop App from your device’s store.
For Mac click Here
For ios click Here
For Android click Here
Please be aware that although the app may appear
different on other devices the settings will be the same.